.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fixin' Healthcare

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Brain Static

Boy, I am tired.
I can't get to bed early.
I stay up late to get things done.
It's hard to get out of bed in the morning.
I don't have time for breakfast.
The job takes all of my time.
Did I lock the door?
There is an ice storm coming.
I've got to call mother.
I have to pay these bills.
The oil in the car needs changing.
I need gas.
It's laundry day.
I hate ironing.
What can I give them for dinner tonight?
I didn't thaw anything for dinner tonight.
Tommy has a dentist appointment after school today.
The kids have a soccer game tonight.
Tommy has a report due for school.
My in-laws are coming.
Who will win Survivor?
Did the Colts lose?
Tommy is getting heavy.
Tommy plays video games too much.
Damn, I'm getting heavy.
Boy, I am tired.
I must have attention deficit.